Seat in coast
Lying 18km offshore of Hoi An Ancient town and just visible from the mainland, the Cham Island ( Cu Lao Cham) are only a quick boat ride away. The archipelago is comprised of eight islets named according to their shape or characteristics, but only one of which is habitable- and is a UNESSCO- recognized biosphere reserve, where coral reefs provide safe harbor for various species of endangered fish. These islands offer the perfect one- day for snorkelers and divers of all levels.
1. Half-day Progrmme:
- 08:00 Tour guide Picks up you at the hotel lobby
- 08:30: Transfer from Cua Dai to Cham Island by speed boat to Cham island. Visit Bai Lang, including Au Thuyen( the shelter for boats in storm), ancient Hai Tang pogoda and discover the daily life of the local people there.
- 11:00-11:30 : Transfer to Bai Xep for snorkeling.
- 11:30 – 14:00: Go to Bai Chong to relax, swim, sunbath and enjoy a special lunch with fresh sea food.
- 15:30: Return to Hoi An. The end of tours./.
The above price includes:
- Speed boat, fee if visiting the island ,English/Vietnamese speaking guide,Lunch with fresh seefood, snorkeling, VAT.
Insurance and other personal fees